1. Rebound Exercise provides an increased G-force (gravitational load), which benefits your body by strengthening the musculoskeletal system. eg: Rebounding can provide 3 to even 5 times GREATER G-force on your cells to produce GREATER STRENGTH.
2. Rebound Exercise is a CELLULAR EXERCISE that stimulates and effects every cell in your body, NOT just your muscles, BUT all your 100 Trillion Cells including your Internal Organs like your Heart, Lungs, Spleen, Liver, Kidneys Stomach, etc… !
3. Rebound Exercise circulates more oxygen to the tissues and cells.
4. Rebound Exercise ignites and sparks better communication between your cells and your mind, producing Higher Awareness and Increased Awakening of your senses. Multiplying your “Mind – Body Connection”.
eg: Experience has shown Rebounding can: Powerizes your Affirmations, Self-Talk and Visualisations techniques, to assist you to obtain your Results and Goals faster. Some people feel it’s a Spiritual Experience.
5. Rebound Exercise can save you time exercising for greater results, as rebounding is found to be more than twice as effective as running without the extra stress on the ankles, knees and spine.
eg: The “DOCTORS” – US Famous Medical TV Program’s - Studies stated: “Running for 5 minutes on a great rebounder is equivalent in benefits to your body as jogging for 1 hour on the road, without the damaging jolts to your skeletal structure…
6. Rebound Exercise protects and cushions the joints from the chronic fatigue and impact delivered by exercising on hard surfaces.
7. Rebound Exercise helps manage body composition and improves muscle-to-fat ratio. Rebound Exercise benefits you by giving you more control over your muscle-to-fat ratio.
8. Rebound Exercise benefits your lymphatic circulation by stimulating the millions of one-way valves in the lymphatic system. This benefits your body’s immune capacity for fighting current disease, destroying cancer cells, eliminating antigens and preventing future illness.
9. Rebound Exercise boosts lymphatic drainage and immune function. Resulting in Virtual Natural Healing Medicine for your body.
10.Rebound Exercise establishes a better equilibrium between the oxygen required by the tissues and the oxygen made availableWrite your text here...
11.Rebound Exercise increases capacity for respiration - Improving your breathing.
12.Rebound Exercise is great for your skeletal system and increasing bone mass.
13.Rebound Exercise tends to reduce the height to which the arterial pressures rise during exertion.
14.Rebound Exercise lessens the time during which blood pressure remains abnormal after severe activity and stress.
15.Rebound Exercise assists in the rehabilitation of existing heart problems. Rebound Exercise also benefits recovery from heart procedures, providing gentle, low impact circulation
16.Rebound Exercise increases the functional activity of red bone marrow in the production of red blood cells.
17.Rebound Exercise gradually improves resting metabolic rate so that more calories are burned for hours after exercise. In addition, Rebound Exercise benefits the post-exercise “Glycogen Replenishment” process.
18.Rebound Exercise causes core muscles and large muscle groups to contract, resulting in better rhythmic compression of the veins and arteries, to more effectively move fluids, both blood and lymphatic, through the body and back to the heart, lowering peripheral blood pressure and lightening the heart’s load.
19.Rebound Exercise decreases the volume of blood pooling in your veins of the cardiovascular system, plus preventing and resolving chronic edema, (including Pulmonary Edema induced by Heart Failure). "Edema" is the medical term for swelling. Body parts swell from injury or inflammation. It can affect a small area or the entire body. Rebounding prevents and resolves this.
20.Rebound Exercise encourages collateral circulation by increasing the capillary count in the muscles and decreasing the distance between the capillaries and the target cells. It prevents and relieves problems related to varicose veins, deep vein thrombosis and blood clotting.
21.Rebound Exercise strengthens your heart and other muscles in the body so that they work more efficiently.
22.Rebound Exercise gradually allows the resting heart to beat less often. Regular Rebound Exercise has resulted in benefiting the heart rate, resulting in favourable decreases in resting heart rate.
23. Rebound Exercise lowers circulating cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
24.Rebound Exercise lowers low-density lipoprotein (bad) in the blood and increases high-density lipoprotein (good) holding off the incidence of coronary artery disease.
25.Exercise promotes tissue repair and works on Deep Tissue massage as you bounce.
26.Rebound Exercise for longer than 20 minutes at a moderate intensity at least 3 x per week increases the mitochondria count within the muscle cells, greatly improving your total endurance. Perhaps you will easily skip those naps.
27.Rebound Exercise benefits the alkaline reserve of the body, which is critical for everyday health, managing disease, and may be of significance in an emergency requiring prolonged effort.
28.Rebound Exercise improves coordination between the proprioceptors in the joints, the transmission of nerve impulses to and from the brain, transmission of nerve impulses and responsiveness of the muscle fibres.
29.Rebound Exercise improves the brain’s responsiveness to the vestibular apparatus within the inner ear, thus improving your Balance.
30.Rebound Exercise stimulates your Brain Cells and has been shown to improve Mental Clarity, Cognitive Thinking and reduce Brain Fog.
31.Rebound Exercise has shown to improve eye site in combination with eye exercises.
32.Rebound Exercise offers relief from neck and back pains, headaches, and other pain caused by lack of exercise. Rebound Exercise has been shown to benefit body alignment and posture.
33.Rebound Exercise enhances digestion and elimination processes.
34.Rebound Exercise allows for deeper and easier relaxation and sleep.
35.Rebound Exercise results in better mental performance, with heightened learning processes.
36.Rebound Exercise curtails fatigue and menstrual discomfort for women.
37.Rebound Exercise boosts the Testosterone production for men and known to increase ones sex drive and performance.
38.Rebound Exercise minimizes the number of colds, allergies, digestive disturbances, and abdominal problems.
39.Rebound Exercise tends to slow down atrophy in the aging process.
40.Rebound Exercise is an effective modality by which the user gains a sense of control and an improved self-image.
41.Rebound Exercise improves the energy fields and balance within you, ENERGISING YOU producing Greater Vitality. Helping solve Jet Lag and feeling Lethargic.
42.Rebound Exercise is SO ENJOYABLE FOR EVERYONE or all ages!
43.These Combined BENEFITS are the reason WHY the “Virtual Medicine Rebounder” is the “New Vitalizer” and labelled “The Fountain of Youth”.